Ah ha – the day of reckoning on how I went on my To Do list as part of the link up from Pigtales and Quilts . At the time just setting out a list helped me to give order to my thoughts. I did, however, not really take into account just how many days were left in January!!!! (The danger of the summer holiday break where you lose track of the days!) My results, as set out below, show that some things just didn’t happen. However, I did do some other sewing and crafty things that gave me great joy, and now have a better plan for the next month, so I am definitely not deeming this a fail!
1. Make up 4 art wallets that I love. Nope.
2. Make up the 5 handbags I have cut out. Yes!
3. Complete 4 more blocks for the boys quilt. No
4. Design and order fabric plates for my packing bags Yes!
5. Crochet 5 more rows on my rippled afghan. Yes!
So, with thinking cap on, my list for February – and actually allowing a whole month this time – is (in no particular order):
1. Make up 4 art wallets or children’s pillowcases that I am proud of.
2. Make an ipod cover for the eldest chick’s birthday.
3. Complete 4 more blocks for the boys quilt.
4. Make a bag and folder cover set for a birthday girl.
5. Make 4 bags for the Etsy shop.
The main aim of this list is to remind me that sewing for my friends and family is more important than sewing for my Etsy shop!
Happy February everyone!